An excellent tool to use early in the planning of your experience because of the discovery oriented questions. This enables us to deeply explore the feelings and perspectives on a subject. The objective of an IDI is to go beyond the superficial and to dive deeper into consumer behavior – looking to for any unmet needs.
These interviews can tell you not only how customers might use your site, but also more about their lives, needs, and motivations.
Why Do In Depth Interviews
- Understand how people are currently experiencing your digital product
- Explore the context of use
- Help to identify unmet needs
- Clarify details around requirements
- Help eliminating usability problems
What Gets Delivered
- Moderator’s Guide
- Customer Key Findings Report